On the occasion of the Heritage Days, enter the backstage of our Soap Factory, to discover the secrets of the history of Marseille soap by visiting our museum for free.
On the program:
- Free visit of the 3 rooms of the Museum dedicated to Marseille soap, in the presence of our collector Vittorio Quittard, an expert on the uses and history of Marseille soap!
- Free visit of our production workshops (vats room, cauldrons room, drying room and cubes molding workshop), in operation for you all weekend, and meeting of our employees who will be able to guide you or explain you their know-how.
- Workshops for children, 3 activities are proposed for children from 3 to 12 years old: coloring and drawing table, soapboard games, mystery word game...
- Exhibition in the cauldron room of a work from the artists' residency Inès Bressand and Simon Geneste, in collaboration with the Marseilles association Fotokino.
- Foodtruck : a catering service is provided on site by the Citroën foodtruck, La Virée Gourmande !
- Factory outlet: all La Corvette products will be on sale at factory prices, with a 10% discount.
Saturday September 17 from 10:30 am to 5:30 pm
Sunday September 18th from 10:30 am to 5:30 pm
72 Rue Augustin Roux, 13015 Marseille
By public transport : METRO Line 2 - Capitaine Gèze then BUS 30 direction La Savine, stop Cité des Arts de la Rue then 10 minutes on foot.
By car: park outside the factory.
Practical information :
- No need for reservation
- The entrance is free
- You can also visit our neighbors, the Cité des Arts de la Rue, and discover the fabulous Aygalades waterfall! https://www.lacitedesartsdelarue.net/actualites/journees-europeennes-patrimoine/