The authentic Marseille soap is a product of care and beauty with innumerable benefits, used for the body careof the face and the hair. Marseille soap is also known for its virtues against pimples. Discover a healthy and natural solution to take care of your skin!
The many virtues of Marseille soap
Using Marseille soap on a daily basis has many advantages:
- It is compatible with all skin types, especially oily or combination skin, which is often prone to blackheads and acne;
- It deeply cleanses your skin and removes impurities, dead cells and dust;
- It has recognized antibacterial properties, and is appreciated for its disinfectant properties;
- It is non-comedogenic and naturally regulates the excess of sebum production that causes blackheads and whiteheads;
- The traditional recipe does not contain any irritating or allergenic ingredients;
- It is known for its hypoallergenic qualities.
Many dermatologists recommend the genuine Marseille soap to their patients. Indeed, a regular use can also allow to to fight against certain skin conditions such as acne, blackheads, psoriasis or seborrheic dermatitis.
These benefits only concern the authentic Marseille soapwhich contains no chemicals or additives (preservatives, coloring agents, perfumes). La Corvette - Savonnerie du Midi offers a traditional soapcomposed of natural vegetable oils and soda, and manufactured in the respect of a secular know-how.
Marseille soap against blackheads
Impurities, dead skin cells and excess sebum can clog pores. clog pores. The skin can no longer breathe, and pimples can appear. Called comedones, they end up forming whiteheads or blackheads on the skin. Without proper care, blackheads can eventually give way to red acne spots. We are not all equal when it comes to blackheads: combination and oily skin are the most affected by the appearance of these spots.
Fortunately, blackheads are not a fatality. Regular and thorough cleansing of the face with a natural soap or a suitable skin care product can prevent their appearance. In prevention, the daily use of a non-comedogenic non-comedogenic soap such as real Marseille soap greatly limits the risk of developing blackheads.
Do you want to change your entire cosmetic and well-being routine? You can also complete your routine by using adapted products:
- Care products rich in salicylic acid deeply cleanse the skin, and soften the cells that clog the pores of your skin;
- Zinc-based sebum regulating products have anti-inflammatory and regulating properties;
- Peeling masks rich in fruit acids (A.H.A.) help to detach dead cells and promote an increase in desquamation.
Marseille soap against all acne spots
Acne-prone skin is compatible with the daily use of a real Marseille soap:
- Every morningEvery morning, you can wash your face with Marseille soap, before applying makeup. You clean your skin in depth, and you regulate for the day the excess of sebum.
- Every eveningYou can replace your usual make-up remover with a Marseille soap cleanser. Composed essentially of vegetable oil, it eliminates quickly and effectively the residues of make-up. We invite you then to rinse well, and to apply a non-comedogenic moisturizer and an eye contour.
The use of Marseille soap against acne, whiteheads and blackheads is not limited to the face. You can also use it for pimples on the chest or back.
Do you suffer from acne or blackheads? You can contact your doctor or dermatologist to obtain additional information, advice, and a medical treatment adapted to the diagnosis made after the consultation.
Our face care products and soaps
La Corvette - Savonnerie du Midi has developed a range of facial care products and soapswith authentic Marseille soaps, soaps from Provence, assortments and gift boxes. You will find a range of 100% natural soapsYou will find a range of 100% natural soaps, from organic farming or not, and scented soaps which contain 98% of natural ingredients.